[iPad] Can outdated apps be transferred between iPads?

 

My problem is that I have a number of apps, games mostly, that are on my iPad Air 2 but will not run under the latest iOS. I have an old iPad Mini that is stuck on iOS 9, so would play these outdated games if I could get them onto it. Sadly, those that I have checked so far are no longer available from the App Store for re-download. Is there a way to transfer these? Please speak slowly, as I'm not at all technically clever! :)

Thanks in advance,
Susan

__._,_.___

Posted by: Susan Platter <susan.platter@zen.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___