Re: [iPad] A purchase question.

 

I had a similar situation, called Apple support and they quickly changed the coverage to the name of the actual owner for me.  When I give devices that are covered to family members, we just leave it in my name and haven't had a problem.  We don't live near an Apple Store or authorized repair service so we've never actually taken a device in for repair.  Our use in those situations has been phone questions only.


Pat

On Feb 14, 2018, at 9:52 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I just bought an iPad Pro as a gift for a friend and I bought AppleCare to go whether everything is made out in my name is she going to have any trouble if she has to take that iPad in for repairs.
Terry.
Sent from my iPad
Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___