Re: [iPad] Non Apple Cabeles?

 

Quite, Ryan. Thank you. :-)

--
Chris

reacting to:

On 10 Feb 2018, 03:51 +0100, Ryan Waldon ryan@iamthereforeipad.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com>, wrote:
 

"MFI" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MFi_Program


—ryan

Sent from my Apple iPad Pro 

Sent from my Apple iPad Pro 

On Feb 9, 2018, at 11:10, chrislaarman@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

As I recall it, there are Apple-approved third-party cables. I forgot the three-letter abbreviation indicating this approval. There are others that look identical on the outside, but may lack some tiny chip that Apple puts into its connectors. There may well be a third category of clever stuff where the makers claim that Apple's approval would raise the price of this stuff too much.

Me, I use various stuff (and I also use non-Apple devices). No problems so far, but I'm always ready to suspect non-Apple stuff of any shortcomings in using my Apple devices.

--
Chris

replying to:

__._,_.___

Posted by: chrislaarman@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___