Re: [iPad] files question

 

I'm suddenly getting messages from iPad yahoo groups.  I gave up on the group after it moved.  I could never figure out how to make it work.  Think I'll go over to yahoo and join again.


I just got a new iPad, 12.9 and am loving it.  I have macular degeneration and being larger is great.  Jan

The Crandalls
Sent from my 🍎 iPad Pro 11",  πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

On Apr 29, 2020, at 6:15 AM, mary davidson mary.davidson@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Do a search for the name of the article. It is probably in your downloads folder unless you have changed that setting. ( I have it download to my desktop).

Mary Davidson

On Apr 29, 2020, at 12:59 AM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Dumb question, no doubt. Apologies in advance.

A piece of mail just arrived, with a pdf doc attached. Tapped and held. Chose the "download" option. Said it downloaded. Cannot find it. Where?



------------------------------------
Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

__._,_.___

Posted by: Glen-Jan <glenjan52@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___