Re: [iPad] IPhone x icons

 

If I have several icons to move, I will move out my quick access apps from the tray, then put the icons I want to move around in the tray, swipe to the screen I want them on, place them,  then go back and put my quick access icons back in the tray. I keep my phone icon, my photos, camera and settings icon in the tray normally. Hope this helps.

Elizabeth

-----------------------------------------

From: "Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad]"
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Cc:
Sent: Saturday September 7 2019 2:04:54PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] IPhone x icons [1 Attachment]

 

Whats the easiest way to move icons from one page to another on iPhone X? I long hold until they jiggle. I can now move them on that page but they will not go to the next page.
Terry

While your icon is jiggling, drag it to almost the bottom of the screen and then over to the appropriate page of your choice.
Pat

Easier (I think):
Long-press until they jiggle.
Then, keep one finger on the icon to be moved, and use another finger to sweep the pages across until you find the page you want the icon on.
You may have to move the icon slightly on the original page before you can sweep.

-- 
Jim Saklad
jimdoc@me.com
image

__._,_.___

Posted by: eawalker@charter.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___