Re: [iPad] How do I verify a purchase? Haven't seen this before

 

http://osxdaily.com/2018/03/18/fix-verification-required-app-store-message-ios/


Pat

On Apr 18, 2019, at 7:55 AM, joycekeay@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Hi, I'm attempting to pay for an app but when I go to pay for it, it says "verification required".  I don't think I've ever seen that before,  I googled it and see that if I have some sort of balance I will not be able to pay for an app.  I have a balance ($.99 for storage) which will be paid on a predetermined schedule.  Meanwhile how do I pay for the app?  Do I have to wait til the $.99 is paid?


Thanks.

Joyce Keay



__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___