Re: [iPad] Strange stuff going on

 

I have nights like that, they are good nights  for the  iPad. ;-)

Sent from my iPad
Judith


On Apr 2, 2011, at 11:42 PM, Nicole Mathisen <nmathisen001@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

It's too bad people don't come with a sleep button. It's 2:38AM and I've given up on getting any sleep tonight. 

Sent from Nicole's iPad

On Apr 2, 2011, at 11:59 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Hold sleep until a shut down dialog appears. Use it then power up

~KM
----
I am waiting for the Big App & Quarter Program w/Cheese
--
;^| Broadcasted from My iPhone4, auto-correction SNAFUs are inevitable |^;

On Apr 2, 2011, at 8:14 PM, Lavonne Nehring <zvon21@yahoo.com> wrote:

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___