Re: [iPad] IPad as second monitor for pc

 

I think I saved an email about it but it is on my PC. If you email Deborah from your DP group, I know she does it. When I get on my PC later I can send you the info if no one has in the meantime.

Sent from my iPad
Judith
Pooh4jvn@pacbell.net

On Apr 3, 2011, at 5:28 AM, "billswife_1999" <isabel95@gmail.com> wrote:

> I remember having read about this a few weeks ago.
>
> Can anyone recommend a good app for this - has to work with pc, not Mac only.
>
> Isabel
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___