[iPad] Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay' October 30

 

You don't understand my point. I don't care if a person is straight or gay, just that they're good people. Gay, straight, whatever, I'll still shop in their businesses. A gays money is just as green as mine. 

\
\ /\
( ) Alice
.( ). lwr32@mac.com

> On Oct 31, 2014, at 11:22 AM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> 
> > Then why don't us straights come out? Hi, I'm Alice and I'm straight. Shouldn't matter what your preference is. Business is business. 
> > Alice
> 
> "Business is business" — HAH!
> 
> Don't have many friends that are openly gay, huh?
> 
> If you do, and they are open, and over 30, ask them about the job market — in the tech sector — for openly gay people.
> 
> -- 
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
> 

You are absolutely right.  It shouldn't matter.  Sadly, in some quarters it still does.  I believe that's why Tim felt the need to speak out.  

Cathy

__._,_.___

Posted by: Devitt <devittad@comcast.net>
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (16)

.

__,_._,___