Re: [iPad] Newbie Question-How to remove pictures from Ipad and keep on computer

 

pete,

1. do you use the webalbums app ($3.99) for the transfer to picasa?
2. do you lose photo resolution when transferring to picasa?
   tim


On Nov 26, 2013, at 9:47 AM, Pete wrote:

 

I transfer all my photos to Picasa.  It makes sharing photos so much easier and they don't take up space on my iPad.
Pete




On Nov 26, 2013, at 9:16 AM, <aharryb70@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I can't install IOS 7 on my iPad mini 16g until I increase my storage.   I would like to remove all the pictures on my iPad mini and keep them on my computer to give me room to install this update.

. 
What is the best way to do this?


Ann




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___