Following replies I got here yesterday I have now purchased Notes to be able to embed photos in a document and it works fine, however I would now like to be able to view the document in Goodreader and I can't. I worked out that the only way I could achieve what I wanted would be to email it to myself as PDF....
If I open the email on my PC there is an attachment, the PDF file. However when I open the email on my iPad the document is within the email itself, not as an attachment. This is only a problem with the PDF, if I email as a Word document I do get an attachment. I have tried saving the PDF on my PC and then sending it again via email but same problem.... It only seems to be a problem with PDFs created by Pages though...
Is there a solution to my problem please?
[iPad] Save as PDF from Pages
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___